“Faithful to our tradition, we provide the highest possible standard of bio medical engineering services and best in the class products in a professional and compassionate manner to every client who avails our services in order to alleviate human suffering and improve quality of life.”
Our company provides a wide range of medical equipment and Hygienic air quality essentials which are:
Pre-owned Angiograms, Pre-owned CT-scanner, Pre-owned MRI (static magnet only), Ultrasounds (Doppler’s, Echocardiogram etc), GI flexible endoscopes, Ventilators, Anesthetic machines, X-ray (fixed, mobile, DR), Pre-owned Fluoroscopy (C-arms, fixed), Patient monitoring systems, Defibrillators, ECGs, Hospital furniture, Cardiovascular consumables, Hygienic Air Handling units, Laminar flows for OT’s and other preliminaries of bio medical field.
Medical Star History & Promoting Board
- Our President Sayed Noorullah Hejrat belongs to the family known for medical business pioneers in Afghanistan.
- Al-Sayed brothers started working together in healthcare industry with AFGA Healthcare under registered third-party service provider Al-Sayed Afghan in 2002/03.
- Major part of their business was Radiology medical equipment like Conventional X rays and later Digital X rays and related equipment.
- As the demand for Hi-tech medical equipment increased Sayed Noorullah started importing Pre-owned Hi-tech medical equipment like CT-scanners, MRI and Angiograms from Japan.
- As the business grew and overall demand increased Al-Sayed brothers decided to part away and registered their own companies.
- Sayed Noorullah registered his own company by the name of Medical Star Co, ltd in 2011 and he is the sole shareholder of this company. Since then our company has established a reputation for excellence in healthcare services across Afghanistan.
Customer Service Excellence
1: Call Center
We are planning to develop a dedicated call center for our customers to provide support 24/7.
2 :Training plan for service Engineers
To Train our each and every Engineer for every modality from Philips Training Centers.
3 Number of Engineers and Coverage
Ten Service Engineers, Major 6 Cities.
4 Service Parts
Spare and Service Parts availability for every equipment.
Current Market Share
We have government, non-government and international agencies as clients.
We try to offer best support and services for all of our clients.
We have estimated 50% B2C, 40% B2G and 10% B2B today. We have sales and services in nearly all provinces of Afghanistan.
Major Suppliers and authorized Distributorship:
We have products both new and pre-owned which covers almost all the required equipment of medical field that’s why we claim to be complete medical solution.